One of the things I have been thinking about a lot lately is how to stay prepared and stocked with food for my family. Honestly, weather we are running around crazy busy or stuck at home having a plan for dinner and having meals that my family loves ready to go is really important to my personal sanity!
How to Stock Your Freezer with Meals for Your Family
If you’re looking for an easy way to stock your freezer with meals then I wanted to remind you that we have 4 Different Pre-Made Freezer Meal Plans available for you to check out! These are great for getting prepared and having meals stocked and ready to go!
Here are just 3 Reasons I love Freezer Cooking –
- I don’t have to cook every night! One big cooking session upfront makes my life SO MUCH EASIER on a daily basis!
- It Saves Money!!! The worst thing you can do right now is buy a bunch of food you can’t use or that will end up sitting around. Planning meals before you shop is one of the best ways to make sure you aren’t over-buying but that you are being smart with your money.
- LESS CLEAN UP! Say it again! I don’t really mind cooking but I hate cleaning up and it doesn’t really matter if it’s a busy night where we’ve been at the baseball park, or we’ve been stuck home for 2 weeks less clean up is always a win in my book!
How Does Freezer Cooking Work?
I know that Freezer Cooking can be overwhelming but our Freezer Meal Plans make it so easy! The Shopping lists and recipes are already done for you, all you have to do is go online and order your groceries, then once you pick everything up you can prep your meat and veggies. Then assemble your meals! It’s REALLY EASY if you follow a pre-made plan and I can promise you that you will be so glad you planned ahead! I took some time last weekend to stock my freezer with our favorite recipes from the Freezer Meal Plans because I knew that even if we didn’t end up stuck at home Spring is a busy season for us and I would be thankful I had done some prep work!
Freezer Meal Plans on Sale Now!!!
Right now you can use the coupon code SAVE35 to get 35% off any or all of my Freezer Meal Plans! There are several different plans available or you can grab all of them for one low price!
Classic Freezer Meal Plan – $7.99 ($5.19 with the coupon code SAVE35)
This is MY FAVORITE PLAN for stocking your freezer right now because it includes a lot of Pre-Made Meals which are perfect for nights where you don’t want to cook. It also includes some marinated meats and slow cooker meals. It’s a great mix of meals that are all kid friendly and super easy to prepare!
Here are the recipes that are included:
- Mexican Chicken Avocado Bake (Make 2)
- Baked Ziti (Make 2)
- Honey Lime Chicken (Make 2)
- Bean & Cheese Enchiladas (Make 2)
- Kung Pow Chicken (Make 2)
- Poppy Seed Chicken (Make 2)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (Make 2)
- Black Bean Chili (Make 2)
- Korean Beef (Make 2)
- Classic Spaghetti
10 Slow Cooker Meals in 30 Minutes – $7.99 ($5.19 with the coupon code SAVE35)
If you need something EASY to prepare and EASY to cook then this is the plan for you! You can make 10 meals in 30 minutes, then all you have to do is dump everything in the slow cooker and you’re ready to go!!!
Here are the recipes included:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki (Make 2 Freezer Bags)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore (Make 2 Freezer Bags)
- Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (Make 2 Freezer Bags)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili (Make 2 Freezer Bags)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos (Make 2 Freezer Bags)
Summer Freezer Meal Plan – $19.99 ($12.99 with the coupon code SAVE35)
This is my FAVORITE Plan of all of them! I make this one every summer, sometimes 2 or 3 times because we just love all the recipes! Most of these recipes are designed to be placed on the grill with a few of them designed for the slow cooker and oven. If you live in an area with warmer weather this one is great. For most recipes I just add in a bag of frozen vegetables or a salad and we are good to go!
Here is a quick list of the recipes included:
- Grilled Peppercorn Steak
- Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Steak Fajitas
- Cajun Lime Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Oven Baked Barbecue Chicken
- Ranch Chicken Thighs
- Baked Ziti
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- Soft Tacos / Taco Salads
1 Week Freezer Meal Plan – $3.99 ($2.59 with the coupon code SAVE35)
This is the easiest of all the plans because you only have to prep 6 recipes & you most likely already bought almost everything you need :) This is a great way to prep for the upcoming week on Saturday so you don’t have to stress over what to cook for dinner tonight. It’s also great if you don’t have a lot of freezer space but you still want to have dinner ready to go!
Here are the recipes included in this plan:
- White Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Baked Ziti Pasta
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chili
- Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
Remember! If you buy all 4 plans at the same time you are getting the last one for FREE + You can still use the coupon code SAVE35 at checkout so you end up getting all 4 meal plans for just $15.58!!! You can make one now and save the others for Fall and Summer! I promise you, Freezer cooking is one of the best things I ever started doing because it has simplified my life in so many ways!