BIG NEWS!! Target is offering a new loyalty program called the Target Circle! The Target Circle’s Rolling Out Nationwide, Making Your Target Run Even More Rewarding for You AND Your Community.
Starting October 6th EVERY Target store will be rolling out, just in time for the Holidays! The goal of the new program is to offer an easier, more personalized shopping experience for all guests, not just RedCard holders.
How to Join the Target Circle Loyalty Program
Joining is FREE and Easy!
Already have a Target.com account, Cartwheel or Target RedCard? You’re in and ready for your next Target Run! And everyone else who wants to join can simply create a Target.com account, be approved for a RedCard or share their phone number at checkout in any Target store starting Oct. 6. Remember, no membership fees here!
Once you’re in, you can start enjoying Target Circle right away. Here’s a peek at all the Target Circle Perks:
- Earn 1% on every trip to redeem at Target later. That’s savings without signing up for a credit or debit card. If you already have a Redcard you’ll enjoy the benefits of the Target Circle, too while continuing to save 5% on your REDcard purchases instead of 1%.
- Help us help others. For every purchase. You’ll earn votes to help direct Target’s giving to about 800 nonprofits across the country. You buy Target Stuff and have a direct impact in your community.
- Get Personalized Perks. You get special savings tailored just for you. The cartwheel deals you love and savings on the categories you shop most often and a special Birthday Treat!
- Enjoy Early Access. Be among the first to shop and as a Target Circle member you’ll get early access to special sales throughout the year.
How Do I earn Target Circle Rewards:
- If you’re shopping in-store enter your telephone number or scan you Target wallet at checkout
- If you’re shopping online you can sign into your Target.com account then order.
- Link your Target REDCard
- If you forget to scan you can enter your receipt number on the dashboard of your Target Circle account.
Combine Target Circle and RedCard Savings!
For those of us that use the Target Cartwheel Offers they are getting a little makeover as well. You’ll still find all the deals you’ve come to expect, under a new name, “Target Circle offers.” Easy, peasy. Oh, and Target RedCard’s getting a new look too—the same 5% savings, but with new card designs and fresh marketing.
Check out all of the details on the new Target Circle Program here!
Target® is the registered trademark of Target Brands.