Mail a Hug project for kids is a fun way to send a hug to a loved one right now. Plus it is a fun activity for kids to pass the time. Whether you mail to an aunt or uncle or even grandma or grandpa.
This mail a hug craft is such a fun idea. You will love this easy craft to brighten a loved one’s day.
Mail A Hug Project For Kids
Mail A Hug to the family who lives far away. Here is one project you can do while you are stuck at home, missing a friend or family who lives far away, etc.
What Do You Need To Make For A Hug Project
How To Make Your Share A Hug
- Have your child layout on the floor with the paper under them.
- Trace around them.
- Grab your black marker and trace the pencil lines.
- Let your child color themselves in a creative way.
- Cut out, and mail to a loved one.
Looking For More Fun Activities For Kids
- Unicorn Bubbles | An old water bottle, homemade bubbles, and food coloring is a fun and easy outdoor activity. This is one of our favorites in the warm day.
- Panning For Gems | Another fun activity that you can do with your kids indoors or outdoors. This is a must make for kids to give them a fun activity.
- Free Books for Kids | If you like to have your child to read check out this list of the books. You have to try this list of books to try this summer.
- DIY Bouncy Balls | Making your own bouncy balls is so easy. Here is a wonderful bouncy ball activity that will provide hours of fun with your kids.