Any mom of kids knows that one of the biggest headaches of the week can be Meal Planning, I hear from so many moms who are struggling to make ends meet and the key for me was learning to plan my meals and shop from a list. eMeals is a company that does the Meal Planning for you! You get a weekly email with the Meal Plan, Shopping List and all the recipes you need to feed your family for the week!
Each weekly meal plan comes in a variety of different options including Gluten Free, Healthy, Slow Cooker, 30 Minute Meals and more! Your meal plan and shopping list can also be customized to your specific grocery store, but most of the items on the list can be found anywhere so you can shop the store that’s the most convenient for you.
Here’s how to Get 2 Weeks of eMeals for FREE:
- Sign Up and Create a New eMeals Account
- Choose Your Meal Plan Options. You can choose from Kid Friendly, Gluten Free, Slow Cooker, Classic even Diabetic or Vegetarian.
- Choose Your Meal Plan Size. There are 2 different options available, you can choose from Family Size or Meals for 2. This is perfect if you have a larger family or if you need to cook smaller portions by picking the right plan for you you’ll avoid overbuying each week.
- Download the eMeals App. eMeals has a FREE iOS and Android App that is available to all active subscriptions. Once you sign up you can log in and access your meal plans and recipes on the app!
- Create your shopping list! Each week’s menu includes 7 meals, if you don’t need all 7 recipes then you can select the recipes you do want to make that week and generate a new shopping list for only the items you need!
- Eat at Home and SAVE! The best part of eMeals is that they do all the hard work for you, eating at home can save you so much money and with all the recipes and shopping lists done for you it’s easy to get in and out of the grocery store with just the items you need saving you both time and money!
Once you sign up you’ll have access to the meal plans and shopping lists for 14 days, after that you can pay as low as $5 a month for a 12 month subscription which is just $1.15 per week! That’s an insanely low price for all the time and money you are saving.