If you are a fan of Chili Dogs, be sure to check out this Mini Chili Dog Recipe!
Try out this Mini Chili Dog Recipe for a fun little appetizer for any party! These Mini Chili Dogs are so cute and perfect for almost any occasion! They would also be great if you are watching a sporting event or having a barbecue! Plus, they are super cute and bite-size – sure to be a hit at any party!
- 1 package Cocktail Wieners
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 can chili (15 oz)
- 1 bunch diced Green Onions
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll crescent dough.
- Cut each of the triangles in half and place them into the cups of a mini muffin tin.
- Place a wiener in each.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Heat chili according to can directions.
- Remove from the oven and top each cocktail weiner with chili.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Place rolls on a cooling rack.
- Top with shredded cheese and diced green onions.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 372Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 741mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 14g
If you are looking for another Finger Foods Recipe, check out our Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe! This would be another fun appetizer to take to a party or serve to your friends!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!