If you are a fan of Chili Dogs, be sure to check out this Mini Chili Dog Recipe!
Try out this Mini Chili Dog Recipe for a fun little appetizer for any party! These Mini Chili Dogs are so cute and perfect for almost any occasion! They would also be great if you are watching a sporting event or having a barbecue! Plus, they are super cute and bite size – sure to be a hit at any party!
- 1 package Cocktail Wieners
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Chili (15 oz)
- 1 bunch diced Green Onions
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll crescent dough.
- Cut each of the triangles in half and place into the cups of a mini muffin tin.
- Place a wiener in each.
- Back for 10 minutes.
- Heat chili according to can directions.
- Remove from oven and top each weiner with chili.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Place rolls on cooling rack.
- Top with shredded cheese and diced green onions.
If you are looking for another Finger Foods Recipe, check out our Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe! This would be another fun appetizer to take to a party or serve to your friends!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!