Here is a Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day!
If you love holiday baking, be sure to check out this Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies Recipe! Get into the holiday spirit and celebrate all you can with his green dessert recipe! I love holiday baking and creating themed food for my kids to enjoy! Plus, here are even more St. Patrick’s Day Recipes!
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
1 Boxed Brownie Mix
Eggs, Oil & Water according to directions for your brownie mix
1 Package of Andes Chocolate Mints
1 8 oz. Package of Cream Cheese Softened
1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar
Green Food Coloring (Optional)
Peppermint Essential Oil – 1 drop (May also use 1/2 tsp. of Peppermint Extract)
Blend Softened Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar until creamy
Add in 1 Drop of Peppermint Essential Oil and Green Food Coloring
Set Cream Cheese Mixture Aside.
Prepare Brownie Mix according to the directions
Chop Andes Mints into smaller pieces using a knife
In a Greased 9×13 baking dish layer Brownies, then Spoon the Cream Cheese Mixture in several areas over the Brownie Mixture.
Use a Knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture into the brownies.
Top with Andes Mints and Bake according to the directions.
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 15 Baby Carrots Sliced Thinly
- 1/8 Green Pepper Sliced Thinly
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice, Cooled
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken (This is a great use for leftover Grilled Chicken)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- Cook Chicken and Rice if you haven't already
- Heat Vegetable Oil in a Skillet
- Add Green Pepper and Carrots and Saute for 1 Minute
- Add Rice and Chicken and Stir Until Everything is Heated
- Add Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Pepper to Mixture
- Make a Space in the Center of the Rice
- Break Eggs into Empty Space in the Center of the Rice
- Stir Slowly until eggs are fully cooked and completely mixed into the rice
- Slowly add in Soy Sauce and continue to Stir
- Serve Immediately
I like to precook my rice or double a previous recipe and then hold back the rice for this recipe to save time. Also, using the leftover chicken for this saves time so you don't have to cook the chicken before making this.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 368Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 156mgSodium: 553mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 22g
These are super easy to make, and they are sure to be a hit! Take them to the office with you or send them with your husband. It’s always fun to find a reason share something sweet and celebrate! If you kids are having a class party then make this recipe to send with them!
Plus, be sure to check out this Rainbow Pound Cake Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!