Amazon Prime Day Coupons
All Prime Day, Prime members can get $5 off one eligible Prime Day deal purchase in the Amazon Mobile Shopping App when you try a qualifying app camera feature. That’s it! Just test out one of their new camera features which are AR (augmented reality) View, barcode scanner, camera product search, or package x-ray on 7/16.
There are six different deal periods of this offer, and each period will have a new set of eligible Prime Day deal items. You may redeem this offer once per period.
o Period 1: July 16, 2018, 12:00 p.m. (PT) – 5:59 p.m. (PT)
o Period 2: July 16, 2018, 6:00 p.m. (PT) – 11:59 p.m. (PT)
o Period 3: July 17, 2018, 12:00 a.m. (PT) – 5:59 a.m. (PT)
o Period 4: July 17, 2018, 6:00 a.m. (PT) – 11:59 a.m. (PT)
o Period 5: July 17, 2018, 12:00 p.m. (PT) – 5:59 p.m. (PT)
o Period 6: July 17, 2018, 6:00 p.m. (PT) – 11:59 a.m. (PT)
How to Redeem this Offer:
- Open the Amazon Mobile Shopping App on your mobile device, log into your Amazon account, and tap on the camera icon next to the search bar. If this is your first time using the app’s camera features, you will then be prompted to give Amazon access to your camera in your device settings.
- On Prime Day, you will receive one $5 coupon to use on select Prime Day deals when you complete one of the following qualifying actions.
• Use AR View: Tap the camera icon and select “AR View,” then select a product and location for placement to complete AR product display.
• Use Barcode Scanner: Tap the camera icon and select “barcode scanner,” then scan a barcode corresponding to a product available on amazon.com to complete matched product display. If the product is not available on amazon.com, you must scan another barcode of a product available on amazon.com to complete this qualifying action.
• Use Camera Product Search: Tap the camera icon and select “product search,” then scan a product corresponding to a product available on Amazon.com to complete matched product display. If the product is not available on amazon.com, you must scan another product that is available on amazon.com to complete this qualifying action.
• Use Package X-Ray: Tap the camera icon and select “package x-ray,” then scan an Amazon package label to complete display of package contents. Note that you need a delivered Amazon package to complete this action.
- After a qualifying action is completed, you will receive a notification on the bottom of your screen confirming completion. Tap the notification to see your $5 coupon and which Prime Day deals are eligible for the coupon you’ve redeemed.
You must tap “Get Coupon” to redeem the $5 off coupon, and the discount will appear in your cart when you purchase your eligible Prime Day deal item.
- New Prime Day deals will be eligible for this offer every six hours of Prime Day. You may complete the same or different qualifying action during every six-hour period to receive one coupon for the new eligible Prime Day deals. Each coupon may only be used once, only applies to eligible Prime Day deals available during the applicable six-hour period, and must be used on or before 11:59 p.m. (PT) on July 17, 2018, for a purchase made through the Amazon Mobile Shopping App.
Check out the app on Prime Day and see what they have, and don’t forget your $5 off :)
Last Updated on