Guess what?! I just read that Amazon is Slashing Prices at Whole Foods for Prime Members! You can sign up for a FREE Amazon Prime 30 Day Trial here if you aren’t a member and want to test out the benefits at Whole Foods!
Amazon Whole Foods Deals
Starting today, ALL Whole Foods customers will see huge in-store savings, especially on the hardest thing to save money on- produce! Whole Foods says that they will have 20% off lots of their great quality produce in stores.
If you are a Prime member, you can save even MORE! They are offering double the number of exclusive weekly Prime Member deals and discounts. Over the next few months, customers can expect more than 300 Prime member deals on some of the season’s most popular items! Prime Members also get an extra 10% off items with yellow “Sale” signs!
Here are some of the deals you can expect:
- Organic asparagus: $2.99/lb, save $2
- Organic strawberries: $2.99/lb, save $2
- Sumo Citrus: $2.49/lb, save $1.50
- Air-chilled, no-antibiotics-ever whole chicken: $1.79/lb, save at least 40%
- Spiral sliced ham: $3.99/lb, save at least 33%
- Animal welfare-rated, bone in pork loin chops: $4.99/lb, save at least $2
- Fresh, sustainable wild-caught halibut fillet: $16.99/lb, save at least 35%
- 35% off all Justin’s brand products
- $20 off Vega One Organic Shakes (24.3-26.9 oz. sizes only)
- 40% off all Kite Hill plant-based products
- 35% off all Epic brand products
- Prepared sandwiches and wraps: 20% off
AMAZON® is a trademark of Amazon Services LLC and/or its affiliates.
Whole Foods® is a trademark of Whole Foods Market Services, Inc.