I’ve put together my Personal Le Tote Review + You can try Le Tote with this new Le Tote Coupon Code and Discount. Get Clothing and Accessories shipped to your doorstep for a flat monthly fee!
NEW! Le Tote Coupon Code
There’s an AWESOME New LeTote Coupon Code available! You can use the coupon code 25FORMAY to get 25% off your First Month of LeTote! I have gotten a lot of questions about Stitch Fix Vs. Le Tote and I wanted to share with you my Personal Le Tote Review after trying it out for a few months!
My Personal Le Tote Review
I first heard about Le Tote a few years ago and I have been wanting to try it out for a while now, these new coupon codes were just the thing I Needed to give it a try!
Because Le Tote is different from any other service out there I wanted to quickly show you what I loved and when I think this type of a service would be useful!
What is Le Tote?
Le Tote is a Fasion Subscription Service that lets you Rent Clothing and Accessories and then return them and get new pieces for a flat monthly fee. Think of it as Stitch Fix and Rent the Runway combined! You get new clothing shipped to your doorstep, you can wear the clothing and then return it for something new anytime you want! Or you can purchase the items for up to 50% off!
What I loved about Le Tote –
- You can easily swap the items BEFORE they Ship! I loved that I was able to pick out the items before they shipped! You can log in and see your tote before it ships and swap out any pieces you don’t love! This is really useful if you’re planning on wearing the items to a specific event like a wedding, conference, reunion and more!
- Everything arrives in 2-3 days! All your totes ship out with Free 2-3 Priority Shipping so you don’t have to worry about when the items arrived, my tote was here super fast which was great because I was excited to try out my new items!
- You don’t have to store all that Clothing! Le Tote is a Monthly Service where you are renting clothing and accessories! You can wear the items as long as you want then return them, this is great for people who don’t have a lot of closet space, or typically buy new items and they don’t have room to store everything.
- It adds a lot of variety to your wardrobe! With Le Tote I was able to try some fun items (Like a Camo Jacket) That I normally wouldn’t have purchased. I typically buy higher priced items like pants and jackets in solid neutral colors so I can still wear them when the trends change. Being able to get a Camo Jacket that I know I will wear for a few times this season without the expensive of making a new purchase is a great way to add in variety to your wardrobe.
- Change Your Accessories without spending a Fortune on Jewelry! I love accessories, but I hate spending money on Cute necklaces, earrings and more! Le Tote lets you try out new pieces, wear them for a little bit then send them back! Without the expense of purchasing a lot of new items!
I also wanted to quickly mention what I didn’t love – Le Tote is a rental service so some of the items have been worn before, they aren’t new! I was ok with that but it’s something to keep in mind if that bothers you. Also, if you don’t currently spend a lot on clothing, or you don’t need nice clothing then this service probably isn’t for you. If you are on a really strict budget then you can probably find a more affordable option. I really think the benefit to this service is helping people who need a lot of different clothing options, or who are already spending a lot on clothing each month!
Who Would Benefit from Le Tote –
I know this service isn’t for everyone but I do feel like this would be really beneficial for certain types of people. If you are Working outside the home and you need a lot of work wear that’s expensive, but you don’t want to buy new items every month, or you typically buy something new and only wear it a few times before it sits in the back of your closet this might be a good option for you! For a set monthly fee you can try new items and change up your wardrobe without the expense of buying all new items!
If you are traveling or have a wedding or something coming up Le Tote is the perfect way to get some new items to wear without having to go buy a bunch of stuff all at once.
If you have a love of Style but you are on a budget this is a great way to get new items all the time! I loved being able to shop online and pick out what was coming in my box. I got to browse and “Shop” all while knowing I was paying one flat fee.
If you wear a lot of dresses or jackets and blazers then this is a great way to add in variety into your wardrobe at an affordable cost. There are some great dresses, even cocktail party dresses that would be perfect for weddings, perfect for work and more. If you wear a lot of this type of clothing then you know it’s expensive to buy new pieces, a service like Le Tote lets you mix it up and wear those nice items without the up front investment.
If you live in a small space, or small apartment something like this can really help to cut down on clutter! I know I can fill up a closet fast, having a service like Le Tote where you can get new trendy clothing on a frequent basis without having to store everything is a great option for small living spaces or minimalists.
How do I Sign Up for Le Tote?
You can sign up online, then complete the style profile! When you use the Coupon Code 30FOR3 you’ll also get 30% off your First 3 Months!
How much does Le Tote Cost?
There are 3 different plans, I recommend the smaller 5 item plan you can also get one tote or 2 totes per month depending on the plan you choose!
- $79.00/month 5 clothing, 3 Accessory items per box
- $99.00/month 7 clothing, 3 Accessory items per box
- $119.00/month 10 clothing, 5 Accessory items per box
That’s as low as just $59.25 for your first month when you use the coupon code 30FOR3 at checkout!