This roller coaster toy looks like so much fun! We have the Step2 Unicorn Up & Down Roller Coaster in stock right now at Amazon and I don’t think it will last long! You can also check out the other Step2 deals we have for you, too.
Step 2 Unicorn Up & Down Roller Coaster on Sale
Right now Amazon has the Step 2 Unicorn Up & Down Roller Coaster on sale for $116.99 + There is a $25 Coupon you can clip on the same page!!! That means you will only pay $91.99 after the coupon is applied at checkout.
I believe they are matching the price of the Target Toy Sale so I only expect this to last a few days!
Kids can have a blast riding down this little roller coaster on the unicorn car. This is something I can see them using over and over – the perfect way to keep them occupied and having fun! I wish I had had this when my kids were younger. They would have loved it!
- Whimsical unicorn coaster car features motion activated light and sounds (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included).
- Made with durable Ever tough resin construction, this roller coaster toy is built to Last for years of fun!
- Recessed Retainer wells hold the unicorn coaster car until little ones are ready to roll.
- Over 9 feet (2. 74 meters) of up and down riding track.
- In the box: unicorn coaster car, 4-piece riding track, 2 steps.
Hurry to grab this Step2 Unicorn Up & Down Roller Coaster while it’s in stock!
You will get Free Shipping if you have Amazon Prime or on orders of $25 or more and if you don’t have Prime, you can sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime here. Find more Amazon Deals on our Amazon Deals Page.
Amazon.com Price: $116.99 (as of 10/07/2019 11:14 CST) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. We are not responsible for and cannot control changes in pricing and availability, these change frequently so we recommend that you always double check the price before making a purchase.