Wow! If you get tired of changing out the batteries in your Xbox One controllers, you’re going to want this amazing deal while it’s available. Today only, you can get this Xbox One Charging Station on sale for just $17.49 (reg. $40)!
Just put your controllers on the charging station, and they’ll recharge for you. They’ll have 30-35 hours of use time after being fully charged. I am all about not having to go buy batteries all the time, and this will end up saving you money!
- [XBOX ONE CONTROLLER CHARGER] Say goodbye to AA batteries! With Fosmon’s Xbox One controller charger you will no longer need to keep buying batteries for your controller.
- [COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE / ONE S / ONE X CONTROLLERS] This controller charging station works for Xbox One / One S / One X controllers.
- [LONGER BATTERY LIFE] Fosmon’s Xbox One controller charging station’s 1000mah NiMH battery packs provide up to 30-33 hours of standby time.
- [EASY TO USE] When not gaming, simply put the equipped Xbox One Controller on the Charging Station and it will begin charging automatically without needing to remove the battery. The green LED indicator will blink when the controller is being charged, and stays lit to signal that charging is complete.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to Fosmon’s website for more information.
Make sure you grab this Xbox One Charging Station on sale today!
You will get Free Shipping if you have Amazon Prime or on orders of $25 or more and if you don’t have Prime, you can sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial of Amazon Prime here. Find more Amazon Deals on our Amazon Deals Page.
Amazon.com Price: $17.49 (as of 03/20/2019 08:47 CST) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. We are not responsible for and cannot control changes in pricing and availability, these change frequently so we recommend that you always double check the price before making a purchase.