This Peanut Butter Cup Blondies Recipe is the perfect Dessert Recipe for entertaining friends and family!
Try this Peanut Butter Cup Blondies Recipe if you are looking for a sweet treat to impress your guests! These look so delicious and you can’t go wrong with Peanut Butter Cups! Make these for a Birthday Party, Wedding Shower, or Baby Shower! These are a great party dessert or an easy dessert recipe to share with friends! Plus, be sure to check out even more Easy Dessert Recipes!
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies Recipe
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup butter softened
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
2 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Salt
10 oz Reese’s Snack Size
Preheat oven to 350.
Grease 8″ baking pan.
Combine peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
Add in egg, milk, and vanilla and beat until blended.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt and mix well in another bowl, then add to peanut butter mixture.
Beat until blended.
Spread half of the batter in prepared pan.
Chop 9 Reese’s into bite-size pieces.
Distribute chopped peanut butter cups over batter.
Using a spoon, drop the remaining batter on top of peanut butter cup pieces.
Bake 30 minutes or until browned.
Chop 3 more Reese’s into pieces and press lightly into the top of blondies while still warm.
Cool completely before cutting.
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 10 oz Reese's Snack Size
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 8" baking pan.
- Combine peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- Add in egg, milk, and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and mix well in another bowl, then add to peanut butter mixture.
- Beat until blended.
- Spread half of the batter in prepared pan.
- Chop 9 Reese's into bite-size pieces.
- Distribute chopped peanut butter cups over batter.
- Using a spoon, drop the remaining batter on top of peanut butter cup pieces.
- Bake 30 minutes or until browned.
- Chop 3 more Reese's into pieces and press lightly into the top of blondies while still warm.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 302mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 24gProtein: 9g
Grab these fun Colored Paper Straws to decorate your Party or Special Occasion! You can get these in many different colors! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
For another delicious dessert recipe, check out this Homemade Chocolate Milkshake Recipe! You could even serve this with the Peanut Butter Cup Blondies – this would be the perfect combination for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, or for New Year’s Eve!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.