Here is a Summer Ice Box Treat you can make and I promise you won’t have many leftovers. This one uses Jello Pudding Mix and Cool Whip so it’s light and Fluffy and I love that it doesn’t require much baking because I just don’t like to use my Oven Much during the Hot Summer Days.Print
- 40 Vanilla Wafers Crushed
- 1/4 Cup of Butter Melted
- 1 Package (3.9 oz.), Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk (Use 1 cup at a time)
- 1 Package (3.4 oz.), Vanilla Jello Pudding
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tub CoolWhip Topping
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Combine Crushed Wafers and Butter and Spread in a Pie Pan and bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Mix Chocolate Pudding with 1 Cup Milk until Thick, Spread on Top of Crust
- Mix Vanilla Pudding, 1 Cup Milk, Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter until Blended
- Slowly add in 1/2 Tub of Coolwhip
- Spread Remaining Coolwhip on Top and Chill for 4-5 Hours
- Melt Chocolate Chips in a Ziploc Bag, Cut the Corner and Drizzle on Top of Coolwhip.