Here is a Summer Ice Box Treat you can make and I promise you won’t have many leftovers. This one uses Jello Pudding Mix and Cool Whip so it’s light and Fluffy. I love that it doesn’t require much baking because I just don’t like to use my oven much during the Hot Summer Days.
- 40 Vanilla Wafers Crushed
- 1/4 Cup of Butter Melted
- 1 Package (3.9 oz.), Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk (Use 1 cup at a time)
- 1 Package (3.4 oz.), Vanilla Jello Pudding
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tub CoolWhip Topping
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Combine Crushed Wafers and Butter and Spread in a Pie Pan and bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Mix Chocolate Pudding with 1 Cup Milk until Thick. Spread on Top of Crust.
- Mix Vanilla Pudding, 1 Cup Milk, Cream Cheese, and Peanut Butter until Blended.
- Slowly add in 1/2 Tub of Coolwhip.
- Spread Remaining Coolwhip on top and Chill for 4-5 Hours.
- Melt Chocolate Chips by microwaving in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and Stir. If not completely melted, microwave an additional 10 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave at 10-second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips into a Ziploc Bag. Cut the Corner and Drizzle on Top of Coolwhip.
Do not microwave the chocolate chips any longer than 30 seconds (they will burn!)