Here is a Summer Ice Box Treat you can make and I promise you won’t have many leftovers. This one uses Jello Pudding Mix and Cool Whip so it’s light and Fluffy. I love that it doesn’t require much baking because I just don’t like to use my oven much during the Hot Summer Days.
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Additional Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours 15 minutes
This Summer Ice Box Treat is super easy to make! It's light and fluffy and doesn't require much baking so you won't heat up your house on hot summer days.
- 40 Vanilla Wafers Crushed
- 1/4 Cup of Butter Melted
- 1 Package (3.9 oz.), Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk (Use 1 cup at a time)
- 1 Package (3.4 oz.), Vanilla Jello Pudding
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tub CoolWhip Topping
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Combine Crushed Wafers and Butter and Spread in a Pie Pan and bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Mix Chocolate Pudding with 1 Cup Milk until Thick. Spread on Top of Crust.
- Mix Vanilla Pudding, 1 Cup Milk, Cream Cheese, and Peanut Butter until Blended.
- Slowly add in 1/2 Tub of Coolwhip.
- Spread Remaining Coolwhip on top and Chill for 4-5 Hours.
- Melt Chocolate Chips by microwaving in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and Stir. If not completely melted, microwave an additional 10 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave at 10-second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips into a Ziploc Bag. Cut the Corner and Drizzle on Top of Coolwhip.
Do not microwave the chocolate chips any longer than 30 seconds (they will burn!)
Yummy-looks good. I love PB and Choc. together. Thanks