This Pineapple Pink Lemonade is a refreshing summer drink that’s more like a punch than a simple lemonade! It’s fizzy, light, and the pineapple compliments the pink lemonade flavor so well! I always like to garnish it with a slice of pineapple or lemon and a pink striped straw. And, since there are only three ingredients, you can whip this up in a jiffy!
How to Make Pineapple Pink Lemonade
This is my family’s new summer favorite summer drink, and I never mind making it because it’s only three ingredients!
Ingredients for Pineapple Pink Lemonade
- Pineapple Juice
- Powdered Pink Lemonade Mix
- Citrus soda – I used Sprint, but you may also use 7-Up, Fresca, or something similar.
Instructions for Pink Lemonade Punch
First, combine one cup of the powdered pink lemonade mix with the pineapple juice in a large pitcher. (Don’t follow the directions on the container of lemonade. We’re using an actual measuring cup here to measure out one full cup of the powder.) Mix well and then add the citrus soda. Be sure to add the soda right before serving. If you add it too early, the drink will lose its fizz. Leave some space for ice and add that last right before serving. I like to chill my pineapple juice and citrus soda well before making this. That way, the ide doesn’t melt too quickly and water down your punch.
More Pineapple Recipes You’ll Love!
- 20 Sweet and Savory Pineapple Recipes for Summer – This one is a HUGE list of ideas!
- Pineapple Lemonade – This recipe has only four ingredients!
- Pineapple Cake Recipe – This is the easiest cake ever and has only two ingredients!
What makes pink lemonade?
Traditionally, pink lemonade has a pink color due to grenadine, fruit juice, or a little cranberry juice added to regular yellow lemonade. Though, I am sure many companies now add dye to make it the pink color we all know!
- 1 48 oz. can Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Powdered Pink Lemonade Mix
- 1 2 liter citrus soda (Like Sprite or 7-UP)
- Combine pink lemonade powder and pineapple juice in a large pitcher. Mix well.
- Add citrus soda and mix well.
- Lastly, add ice.
- Garnish with pineapple and lemon slices and a pink straw, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 0gSugar: 33gProtein: 1g