Granola is a healthy way to incorporate fiber into your diet and is super simple to make. With the addition of pumpkin it’s perfect for this time of yea and I love how the smell of it baking fills my home with the most amazing aroma. Enjoy this Pumpkin Pie Granola mixed with vanilla yogurt or with a splash of milk for a yummy and nutritious breakfast.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Mix together the oil, brown sugar, and maple syrup, in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove and add the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Stir in the oats and sliced almonds, ensuring that they are well coated.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour. Be sure to stop and mix the granola every 15 minutes or so.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!