Here is a fun Rainbow Cupcake Recipe you will want to try at home with your kids!
Make this Rainbow Cupcake Recipe for a special occasion or an after school treat! This would be a fun recipe to get your kids involved in and have them help you! I love it when my kids help me bake! It may take a little longer or make a bigger mess, but it sure does provide a lot of laughter and memories! These are the moments I cherish with my kids!
Rainbow Cupcake Recipe!
Take 3 more bowls and mix equal portions to create Green, Orange, and Purple
Bake according to directions on the box of cake mix.
- 1 Box of White Cake Mix
- + Box ingredients
- Food Coloring
- Take 1 Box of White Cake Mix. Divide into 3 parts and color red, yellow and Blue
- Take 3 more bowls and mix equal portions to create Green, Orange, and Purple
- Layer Colored Cake Mix in Cupcake Liners (I used White),
- Bake according to directions on the box of cake mix.
- Top with Icing (I used a piping bag to make my icing look even better) and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 36Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g
These are great for a Theme Party or Birthday Party! Plus, if you are looking for a dessert to take to a friend’s house or party, these are a fun crowd-pleaser that your guest can enjoy!
For another great dessert, check out this Homemade Funnel Cake Recipe! This is something fun that you can make with your family and friends!