If you are looking for a fun Birthday Party Treat, check out this Rainbow Cupcakes Push Pops Recipe!
Try this Rainbow Cupcakes Push Pops Recipe the next time you are wanting to do something fun and unique! These make an awesome Birthday Dessert or Party Centerpiece! Plus, you can always change up the colors of cake and icing if you have a color themed party. Use light pink, dark pink, and yellow for a girl’s baby shower, or blue, green, and white for a boy’s baby shower!
Rainbow Cupcakes Push Pops Recipe!
Divide in 3rds and color the Cake Batter Red, Yellow, and Blue
Use 1 Can Vanilla Betty Crocker Frosting
Divide in 3rds and color the frosting Orange, Green, and Purple
- 1 Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
- 1 Can Vanilla Betty Crocker Frosting
- Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, and Purple Food Color
- Wilton Push Pops
- Use 1 Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
- Divide in 3rds and color the Cake Batter Red, Yellow, and Blue
- Bake the cake as directed in Mini Muffin Pans
- Use 1 Can Vanilla Betty Crocker Frosting
- Divide in 3rds and color the frosting Orange, Green, and Purple
- Put the frosting in Icing Bags or Plastic Bags with a slit in the corner so that you can easily put the frosting into the cupcake pops
- After these are done baking, Layer in Wilton Push Pops and alternate Cupcakes and Frosting!
Keep these Cupcake Push Pops in mind for Easter too! If you are wanting to keep it simple, make basic white cupcakes and use different colors of pastel icing! I am so excited to share these with you because I had so much fun making them!
You can grab these Wilton Treat Pops with Stand for only $13.72 at Amazon! This set includes 12 cake pops and caps and a fill-n-serve stand! Plus, these Treat Pops are Dishwasher Safe! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
You can also check out this White Chocolate Chex Mix Recipe for another great Party Treat for Kids or Adults!! Change up the color of M&Ms to match your party colors!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!