One of the things I love to do is take one recipe and work it two ways. This saves me so much time each week by cooking once for 2 meals! Typically this involves doubling a recipe, then saving one part of the meal and using it a different way.
Yesterday I shared my Favorite Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe and today I’m sharing the Re-Mix into Chicken & Biscuits.
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 1 Can of Green Beans
- Baby Carrots Cooked with Chicken
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- Combine Broth, Cream of Chicken Soup, Green Beans, Carrots & Chicken in Crock Pot
- Cook on Low for 3-4 Hours
- Mix Bisquick & Milk in a Bowl
- Cook 10 minutes at 450 Degrees
- Serve Chicken & Vegetables with Biscuits on Top