Here’s a Fun and simple Recipe for your Memorial Day or 4th of July Party Plans. You can make these Red, White and Blue Push Pops for a fun and festive celebration!
First, round up your ingredients. I’m going to be honest, I didn’t make any of this from scratch :) I used the easy route and grabbed a Betty Crocker White Cake Mix and Frosting out of the stockpile. (There’s actually a coupon on these items right now too :) So you can save on this project too)
Here’s what you need:
White Cake Mix, Oil, Eggs and Water per directions
Red and Blue Food Coloring
Mini Cupcake Pan
Ziploc Bags or Cake Decorating Bags for Icing
Then don’t forget you need to grab these Wilton Cake Push Pop Molds. They come with a lid and they are reusable, they are a great way to make any even festive! Hobby Lobby sells these in my area, use the 40% off Hobby Lobby Coupon to save even more! Or you can Order the Basic Push Pop Molds on Amazon!
How to Make Cake Push Pops:
1) Start by mixing the Cake Mix according to the Directions.
2) Bake in a Mini Cupcake Pan (Follow directions for your specific cake mix)
3) I dipped my cupcakes in melted white frosting and let them cool to make them look whiter, but you can also skip this step.
4) Divide Icing in half and color one half red and one half blue. Transfer to Ziploc Bags or Wilton Decorating Bags.
5) Layer Mini Cupcakes and Icing in Push Pops. Top with Sprinkles!
That’s it! These Push Pops are one of my new obsessions, they are a great way to make any holiday or party fun and festive!
Last Updated on