Here is one of my all time favorite Reese’s Pieces Cookies Recipe! I made these yesterday because we were having a snow day and I was totally in to comfort food :)
If you love peanut butter cookies, make sure you give these a try! This is an oldie but goodie in our house hold.
This is one of my favorite go-to recipes! I grabbed a ton of Reese’s Pieces after Thanksgiving when they were on sale!! So I already had them in the pantry which meant I didn’t have to make any extra trips to the store when the craving struck! I was able to just whip these up yesterday with ingredients already found in my pantry. And my kids were thrilled that we were having Reese’s Pieces Cookies!
You could also replace the Reese’s Pieces with Chocolate Chips! I’ve done that too, and it’s a yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie that everyone will love! That’s a great way to make these with items you probably have on hand, even if you don’t already have Reese’s Pieces!
Whether you make them with Reese’s Pieces or with Chocolate Chips, this recipe is so easy to make! It takes about 20 minutes from getting out the ingredients to serving them up!
Make sure you check out our Saving Money Blog and also our How to Coupon Page for more tips, tricks and videos on saving money and using coupons.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Recipe adapted from Hersheys
Reese's Pieces Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in candies.
- Roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350 Degrees