- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in candies.
- Roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350 Degrees
Here is one of my all time favorite Reese’s Pieces Cookies Recipe, I made these yesterday because we were having a snow day and I was totally in to comfort food :) If you love peanut butter cookies make sure you give these a try! This is an oldie but goodie in our house hold.
These are one of my favorite go to recipes, I grabbed these Reese’s Pieces after Thanksgiving I believe on sale and I had them in the pantry so I didn’t even have to make any extra trips to the store to whip these up yesterday. You could also replace the Reese’s with Chocolate Chips I have done that too, it’s a yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie that everyone loves and that’s another way to make these with items you probably have on hand.
Recipe adapted from Hersheys