How To Set Up Soccer Croquet
All you have to do is use the wooden skewers to hammer into the ground. Air around 2/5 feet apart and place noodles on each end. You want the pool noodles to make an arch.
Depending on the size of pool noodles you purchased will depend on how wide you can go.
How To Play Soccer Croquet
Once your all setup, all you have to do is decide where to start and where to end. Then have teams and two people go at taking terms of kicking their ball through each of the pool noodle areas.
Whoever makes it to the end first getting through all the hoops wins. If you only have two people then, of course, you don’t need teams and can just race against each other.
Looking For More Summer Activities For Kids
- Unicorn Horn Bubbles | fun and easy activity that uses dish soap, water, and food coloring to make one incredible display of bubbles!
- Chalk Popsicles | Here is a fun one for hot days. A new way to do sidewalk chalk with a fun and colorful cooled off way. Kids love this outdoor activity.
- Scavenger Hunt | Head outdoors and find items on a scavenger hunt. This could be around your town, at a park, or even in your backyard.
- Pool Noodles (5-9, depending on how large you want your game to be)
- Thick wooden skewers (2 per pool noodle needed)
- 2 soccer balls
- Drive two wooden skewers into the ground with a hammer, about 2.5 feet apart.
- Place each end of the pool noodle over the skewers, making an arc shape. Repeat the process until you've used all your pool noodles and skewers.
Game: 2 people at a time may play (OR you can do two teams and have one person play from each team, on each turn). Agree on the order to go through all of the arches. The first person kicks their ball toward the first arch, then the second person kicks theirs toward the first arch.
Continue through all the arches, each person getting one turn to kick one time, until the first person goes through them all.