Are you watching football a lot like we are at our house? My husband loves all things about the Fall, but especially football! Many Saturdays we discuss what to have for dinner and we always end up wanting simple recipes that remind us of typical football watching food – and lately, we’ve been wanting to try a new Spinach Dip Recipe!
*This post is sponsored by Mirum*
This Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe is a perfect Game Day recipe. You can make it for your family to watch the game at home or take it to a party! My friends love Spinach and Artichoke dip so I know it would be a big hit with them.
The recipe came from Delish, one of the top 10 food-related destinations online.
Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Next, combine the Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, Knorr® Vegetable Recipe Mix, spinach, chopped artichokes, sour cream, and half the grated Parmesan in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Finally, transfer the mixture into a small, shallow casserole dish, and top with the remaining Parmesan. Bake until warm and the cheese is bubbling on top (about 20 minutes). Place the casserole under the broiler for 3 minutes, then serve warm.
This goes great with Pita Chips!!!
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 8 oz. shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Combine the Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Knorr® Vegetable Recipe Mix, spinach, chopped artichokes, sour cream, and half the grated Parmesan in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture into a small, shallow casserole dish, and top with the remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until warm and the cheese is bubbling on top (about 20 minutes).
- Place the casserole under the broiler for 3 minutes, then serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 268Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 644mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g
You may want to try some more Appetizer Recipes! I love making these for parties!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mirum. I was compensated for this post, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.