*This post is sponsored by Mirum*
Are you watching football a lot like we are at our house? My husband loves all things about the Fall, but especially football! Many Saturdays we discuss what to have for dinner and we always end up wanting simple recipes that remind us of typical football watching food!
This Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe is a perfect Game Day recipe. You can make it for your family to watch the game at home or take it to a party! My friends love Spinach and Artichoke dip so I know it would be a big hit with them.
The recipe came from Delish, one of the top 10 food-related destinations online. You could actually put a whole meal together right from this page, it has some great recipes!
Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Finally, transfer the mixture into a small, shallow casserole dish, and top with the remaining Parmesan. Bake until warm and the cheese is bubbling on top (about 20 minutes). Place the casserole under the broiler for 3 minutes, then serve warm.
This goes great with Pita Chips.Print
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 8 oz. shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Combine the Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Knorr® Vegetable Recipe Mix, spinach, chopped artichokes, sour cream and half the grated Parmesan in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture into a small, shallow casserole dish, and top with the remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until warm and the cheese is bubbling on top (about 20 minutes).
- Place the casserole under the broiler for 3 minutes, then serve warm.
We would love for you to post your own Game Time recipes using the hashtag #MealInspirations.
Some other featured recipes you may want to try for Football season are: Hellmann’s Creamy Smokin Chicken Dip, Lipton Recipe Secrets Buffalo Onion Ranch Dip, Lipton Spiced Up Hot Tea and many more!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mirum. I was compensated for this post, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.