Check out this easy Strawberry Shortcake Cake Pops Recipe!
If you are looking for a fun way to make Cake Pops, this Strawberry Shortcake Cake Pops Recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party or cookout! Try this recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Pops for Birthday Parties, Wedding Showers, Baby Showers, Barbecues, and Cookouts! This is a delicious dessert recipe that is easy to share with your friends and family! Plus, here are even more Dessert Recipes!
Strawberry Shortcake Cake Pops
12 oz Pound Cake
16 oz Fluffy White Frosting
1 lb chopped Strawberries
12 oz White Chocolate Dipping Tray
30 Lollipop Sticks
Crumble pound cake into large bowl.
Add Frosting and mix well
Fold in strawberries.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
Form into 3/4 – 1″ balls and place on cookie sheet.
Insert a stick in each.
Place in freezer until hard.
Melt chocolate by microwaving tray for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
Dip each ball in tray and twist around to cover completely, shaking off excess.
Return to tray.
Refrigerate overnight to allow coating to set and cake to thaw.
(Yield about 30 cake pops)
- 12 oz Pound Cake
- 16 oz Fluffy White Frosting
- 1 lb chopped Strawberries
- 12 oz White Chocolate Dipping Tray
- 30 Lollipop Sticks
- Crumble pound cake into a large bowl.
- Add Frosting and mix well
- Fold in strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Form into 3/4 - 1" balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Insert a stick in each.
- Place in the freezer until hard.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving tray for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip each ball in chocolate and twist around to cover completely, shaking off excess.
- Return to tray.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow the coating to set and cake to thaw.
Yields about 30 cake pops.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g
Pick up Lollipop Sticks at Amazon to help make your Cake Pops! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
Also, be sure to check out this Mixed Berry Crumble on the Grill Recipe!
This is the BEST way to stay on top of all the awesome deals we share each day!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.