If you love Thin Mint Cookies, be sure to check out this Thin Mint Copycat Recipe!
Try this Thin Mint Copycat Recipe if you are looking for something new and delicious to serve to your guest! These are sure to be a favorite with your guests! Bake these for your family, friends, or a special occasion! These would also be great to serve at a Baby Shower or Wedding Shower! If you are planning the menu for a wedding, these could also be great wedding cookies or favors for your wedding!
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2/3 C. Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 8 oz. Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 ½ tsp. Mint Extract
- Combine Butter, Sugar, Cocoa, Vanilla, Salt, Flour & Cornstarch in a bowl and mix well.
- Press dough together with your hands until it sticks together
- Knead Gently until it forms a ball and flatten slightly before placing in freezer
- Place Dough in Freezer for about 15 minutes to harden
- Roll dough out to a ¼” Thickness
- Cut circles out of dough and place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake cookies for 10 Minutes
- Allow cookies to cool
- Melt Chocolate Almond Bark in a double broiler or Wilton Chocolate Melter
- Stir in Mint Extract
- Dip cookies in Chocolate mixture and place on a cookie rack or wax paper to cool
I used a Wilton Chocolate Melter to melt my Chocolate Almond Bark! This is an easy way to dip anything because it keeps your chocolate melted while you are working with it! Plus it gives the chocolate an even consistency.
For another Chocolate Dessert Recipe, check out this Chunky Chocolate Brownies with Nuts Recipe! These Homemade Brownies are delicious, and would be great by themselves or in Brownie Sundaes!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!