Here is a fun Valentine’s Day Pancakes Recipe to use for a fun Valentine’s Day Breakfast for your family!
Check out this Valentines Day Pancakes Recipe and add a little love to your morning on Valentine’s Day! I love doing special little surprises for my family on special occasions. Most of the time it is unexpected and brings so much joy to my kids! They get excited about the smallest things – like heart-shaped pancakes! These are super easy to make and they do not take a lot of planning to throw together.
- Pancake Mix
- Red Food Coloring
- Heart-Shaped Cookie Cutters
- Pancake Syrup
- Pick one of your favorite Pancake Mixes (don't think too hard here, any mix will work)!
- Follow the directions on the box to make your pancakes.
- Once the pancake batter is made, add Red Food Coloring until your pancakes are your favorite Valentine's Day Color! Add more food coloring for a dark red, or add just a little red food coloring to get a nice pink color!
- Once you cook your pancakes, use a Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter to cut out your pancakes! You can use some normal colored pancakes and some red/pink pancakes!
- Serve your Valentine's Day Pancakes on a fun plate and pour Pancake Syrup on the top!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 353mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 3g
Your kids will love eating these Heart Themed Pancakes! You could even write “I Love You” in fruit or decorate your pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, or bananas! This is a great way to add some fruit to your breakfast and make it healthy! Most kids love fruit and will love decorating their pancakes with fruit!
For another fun recipe for a Valentine’s Day Party, check out this Soft Pretzels Recipe!