Today I wanted to share with you a Recipe that’s perfect for Summer Parties, Showers and more! We made this recipe over Memorial Day weekend and it’s a great appetizer or perfect for serving with Sandwiches.
- 1 Bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 16 oz. Block of Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 8 oz. Block of Pepper-Jack Cheese
- 1 8 oz. Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Start by thawing and draining spinach, It's important to remove as much of the water as you can.
- Shred Cheese and Combine with Cream Cheese and Seasonings (Save about 1 cup of Cheese out)
- Melt for 1 minute in Microwave
- Slowly stir in Spinach and Top with Remaining Cheese in a Oven Safe Dish
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25 Minutes
Note: You can make this without the Pepper Jack Cheese and replace it with the Monterrey Jack Cheese.