**This is a sponsored post for Lunchbox**
I’ve been thinking a lot about my daughter lately and how this world can be a challenging place to grow up in. I want her to always reach for her dreams, to make a difference and to treat others with kindness and respect. I know that she’s still young, but I believe it’s so important to start speaking truth into our little girls lives at a young age. Here are 10 things I want to tell my daughter every day so that she grows up to believe in herself!
10 Things to Tell your Daughter Every Day
1. You are Beautiful
* Honey, you are beautiful inside and out.
2. I Believe in You
* I believe you can do anything you aspire to do.
3. There’s no Limit to What You can Accomplish
* You are capable of doing great things and I support you
4. Kindness Wins
* Be kind to every person you encounter each day
5. Life isn’t Perfect, People aren’t Perfect
* Each day has it’s ups and downs, stay positive. People will make mistakes, including yourself; remember to forgive others.
6. The Internet isn’t Reality
* What you see online does not mean that’s how you need to live your life. Think for yourself and have positive role models.
7. Friends Come and Go, Family is Forever
* Keep connected to your family, no matter what distance separates you. Friends are a very important part of your life, but place priority in your family.
8. Dream Big
* Write down, or make a poster of what you want to be in one year, 5 years, 10 years. It’s okay to dream and dream big!
9. Just Be You
* Trying to be someone you are not doesn’t do anyone any good. Be honest, be real, be yourself.
10. You are Loved
* I love you. I care about you. I want only the best for you.
Working together to instill in young women a positive belief in themselves, their beauty, and in all that they can achieve is something all of us can do.
Nominate a Teenage Girl Now
Do you know a teenage girl making a difference in her community? Make her shine by nominating her for the Dove Right On Girls Scholarship Contest! She could earn a scholarship towards her college and continue her dreams of being all she can be!
Nominee Grand Prize: $4,000 Scholarship awarded as a check / Nominator Grand Prize: $400 gift card to ShopRite
Nominee First Prize: $1,000 Scholarship awarded as a check / Nominator First Prize: $100 gift card to ShopRite
Plus, 120 lucky nominators will win a $50 ShopRite gift card!
*Girl age 13-19, living in NY, NJ, CT, PA, DE or MD. One (1) Grand and One (1) First Prize Nominee and Nominator will be awarded in each of the six states listed. You can nominate girls through the end of the year.
Special Savings on Dove at ShopRite
Save $3 on participating Dove products at ShopRite stores when you spend $10. This offer is good through 10/24 so go grab your favorite Dove products!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Lunchbox, LLC. I was compensated for writing this post, however all opinions are my own.