20 Creative Date Night IN ideas
Who says that date night has to be a budget breaking event? The truth is, you can still enjoy a fun night IN with the one you love, and not go overboard with expenses. Take a peek below at 20 creative date night IN ideas, that you can enjoy without even putting shoes or a coat on. And the best part? These date night IN ideas won’t require you to drain your bank account. Here is how you can get started.
1. Get a book about massage techniques. Give yourself some DIY massage lessons. Don’t forget the scented oil or essential oils to make the massage even better.
2. Buy some inexpensive manicure items and give each other simple manicures. Your local dollar store should have everything you need.
3. Find a fun and tasty recipe on the internet and enjoy cooking a meal for each other. Don’t forget the background music and aprons.
4. Start a new television series on Netflix, along with a bowl of popcorn. Sounds dreamy, right?
5. Buy a classic board game and enjoy some competitive fun. Consider Clue, Monopoly, or Guess Who.
6. Go through old family photos together and have fun reminiscing about old times and memories.
7. Find an expensive and extravagant shopping website and create “carts” of your favorite items. Just don’t check out!
8. Pull out a deck of cards and make a playing card house, or enjoy a game of WAR.
9. Make an ice cream sundae bar and enjoy creating your own desserts.
10. Try creating a popcorn bar, with toppings such as cinnamon or powdered cheese and create a fun snack.
11. Enjoy some good old fashioned karaoke! See who has the best pipes. It is sure to get competitive!
12. Listen to the music that was popular when the two of you first met. It is sure to bring back memories.
13. Hang up some twinkle lights, put on the music, and dance under the “stars.”
14. Buy a canvas and some paints and create some artwork together. Don’t forget to date and sign it.
15. Play video games together. Look for classic games you enjoyed as a kid.
16. Try making your own fancy coffee drinks at home complete with coffee house background music.
17. Try an usual recipe like sushi. See how easy and fun it can be to make a foreign food such as this.
18. Watch old family movies or the movie from your wedding. You are sure to laugh at some of the clothing choices and hairstyles.
19. Play 20 questions. Write down 20 questions you want to ask each other and then take turns interviewing each other. The answers might surprise you.
20. Enjoy a good old fashion game of flashlight tag. You might have forgotten about how much fun it can be.
Who said date night has to be expensive or even something you need to leave the house for? Give these date night IN ideas a try and see how much fun date night can be.