Disney World is by far one of the most fun places in the world to visit. Am I right? However, packing for that Disney World Vacation can be time-consuming. Let me tell you, make a list of what you need to pack for your Disney World Vacation, it will make your life so much easier. The thought of going to Disney World can be stressful enough on its own. And sometimes I’m at a loss and I wonder what to pack for Disney World, but I saved us both the trouble and made an amazing list!
Check out these 25 things to pack for Disney World!
- Umbrella and ponchos- You do not want to be stuck and wet with kiddos. Bring a few umbrellas and ponchos with you to Disney World. They pack easy and are much cheaper to buy on your own.
- Snacks- You know those kiddos of yours are going to be super hungry all of the time. Make sure you pack snacks and enough of them. Don’t just bring things like crackers, bring filling stuff like meat, cheese, and nuts.
- Wet bags- Seriously, best thing ever to not forget! If you go to a water park, you’ll want something to put those wet clothes or swimsuits in.
- Sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen for the whole family- The last thing you want to be dealing with is sunburnt children.
- Stroller and carrier- If you have multiple little ones, you’ll want to bring a stroller and a carrier. Bring the carrier for the littlest one and the stroller for the bigger “little” kids who will get tired.
- Reusable water bottles- Hopefully, your family plans on drinking lots of water.
- Bright colored clothing- You want to be able to see your kiddos, so pack them bright colored clothing. Being able to see them quickly is important.
- Backpacks- Mama needs an awesome backpack to bring with her. Everyone will want you to carry everything, so you will need a little help.
- Portable cell phone charger- There are actually portable cell phone chargers that are solar powered. If you can’t get your hands on one of these, then put your phone on low power mode.
- Electronics for the kiddos-I know, you are probably thinking “no way.” However, there are going to be times when you seriously just want to have a break and the electronic can occupy for your kids for a short time period.
- Portable cooler- It can get pretty hot in Disney World, make sure you bring a collapsible cooler to keep your drinks as cool as possible. After you’re done with it, you can just fold it up and put it away.
- Extra set of clothing- If you think you can’t pack any more clothing, think again. Kids go through clothes like candy while on vacation.
- Extra pair of shoes- Bring a cheapo pair of shoes with you, just in case someone decides to lose theirs.
- Cash- You will need cash and lots of it when in Disney World. Packing cash and spreading it around in various placed can help you avoid losing it all at once.
- Travel pillow- If you have little ones or just like to rest while traveling, don’t forget the travel pillow.
- Pre-buy the Disney Souvenirs– Before you head to Disney World, buy the t-shirts and extras. You will pay a pretty penny to buy those items on the park’s property.
- Back up camera- Although you probably bring your cell phone with you, don’t forget to bring a backup camera as well.
- Bring a map of the park with you- You can buy maps or print some things off to help you find your way around Disney a little better.
- Family Medicines- One thing you don’t want to forget while packing for a Disney vacation is the family medicines. Sometimes these can be hard to replace when you are traveling.
- Portable Cameras When it comes to the kids, they are going to love taking pictures too. Allow them to bring along a few portable cameras.
- Bathing Suits- Whatever you do, don’t forget to pack the bathing suits for the kids.
- Activities for the Kids- Make this a priority, your kids are going to need to keep busy on the way to Disney World and while there.
- Budget and a Plan for Food- Packing snacks is one thing, but make sure you have a plan and a budget for the other foods you will eat.
- Bulk Drinks, Like Water & Juice- If you’re traveling by car, this will work at well. You’ll need to buy bulk items like water and juice to last you the entire time you’re there.
- Warm Weather Clothes- When you head to Disney World, you think it’s going to be warm, however, the weather is unpredictable. At least, bring a pair of jeans and a sweater for the cool nights.
The next time you think to yourself I don’t have room to for all these things to pack for Disney World or you can’t make a decision on what to pack for Disney World, come back to this list!
Heading to Disney World is a dream come true, so don’t forget these 25 items when you go. What is your #1 item that you don’t forget to pack for a Disney World Vacation?
READ NEXT: 7 Ways to Save Money on Disney Parks Tickets