Here is a Quick and Easy 4th of July Recipe that you can make with your kids. Grab a box of 4th of July Funfetti Mix and use this recipe to create your own Woopie Pies. My kids and Husband loved these!
Funfetti Woopie Pies
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Can of Vanilla Frosting
- Combine Cake Mix, Sprinkles, Oil and Eggs in a Bowl
- Spoon Balls of Cookie Mix onto a Pan
- Bake at 375 for 8 minutes
- Let cool on baking sheet and then remove and cool on Cookie Sheet
- Put 1 Spoonful of Frosting on the bottom of a cookie and top with a second cookie
- Sprinkle edges with Colored Sprinkles (optional)
Thanks for this great idea for 4th of July! These cookies are so colorful and tasty!