Here’s a great way to spice up Mexican Night at your house. Try this 7-Layer Taco Pie Recipe, this is delicious, I had several pieces myself and it’s a nice little spin on traditional tacos!
- Make 1 Recipe of the Easy Pie Crust Recipe
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1 lb. Ground Beef Cooked with Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese (you can use more if you like)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sour Cream or Guacamole
- Start by Preparing the Pie Crust according to the Directions. Bake 15 minutes.
- Layer Cooked Rice, Beef and Cheese in the Pie Crust and bake at 350 for 5 min.
- Top with Lettuce, Salsa, and Sour Cream or Guacamole!
- Serve Warm!
You could cook the rice and ground beef the day before. Then on the day of assembly you can save some time!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 334mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 21g
Don’t forget you’ll want to start with the Easy Homemade Pie Crust Recipe for this one :)