Whip up these BLT roll-ups for a quick and easy snack, appetizer, or quick lunch on the go. This is a very easy bacon, lettuce, tomato roll-up that will satisfy your cravings.
BLT Roll Ups
We whipped up these easy roll-ups for a quick lunch the other day. Boy, they were delicious next to the warm outdoor sun shining on us after playing in the water. The kids and I gobbled them right up.
Can I Serve These Up As BLT Wraps Instead
Absolutely! If you don’t want to slice into pinwheel style, go ahead and make them as wraps that you slice in half and serve up. However, you slice them they are such a satisfying tortilla stuffed dish.
What Do You Need To Make BLT Wraps
- Cream Cheese
How To Make BLT Roll Ups
- Whip up your mayo and softened cream cheese together. Then spread onto the tortilla.
- Pile on your lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Roll up tight, and slice into wedges.
When To Serve Up These Roll Ups
- Summer Cookouts
- Easy Lunch
- Quick Dinner Idea
- Potluck Events
- Weekday Snacking
When should you not serve up these easy and delicious roll-ups. Bacon roll-ups are so easy, and I love the salty paired next to the creamy cream cheese and mayonnaise.
More Easy Recipes To Try Out
- 15 of the Best Appetizers | Here is a great list of appetizers to consider whipping up for your gatherings. Tons of ideas that are easy to make and full of flavor.
- Crockpot Shredded Chicken Sandwiches | Here is a great crock pot recipe that allows you to whip up shredded chicken sandwiches for an appetizer, lunch or snacking on. SO easy and full of flavor.
- Easy Crab Dip | This crab dip is great for snacking, a light lunch, or even appetizer for serving family and friends.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 slices cooked Bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 flour tortillas (8inch)
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Mix softened cream cheese and mayo in medium mixing bowl with
a spoon until blended and spreadable.
- Add bacon and tomatoes to mixture and gently mix well.
- Spread onto tortillas and top with lettuce.
- Roll up tightly and cut each roll-up diagonally into 7
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2 slices
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 388mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g
How To Store Leftovers
If you have leftovers you get to store in the fridge. These will store for up to three days in the fridge. Just make sure to place it in an airtight container.
These are best when eaten within the first two days. They will sog up a bit as they sit in the fridge.