If you are looking for a fancy way to serve a classic treat this Summer make sure you check out this Super Simple Brownie Shortcakes Recipe. All it requires is a Brownie Mix, some Frosting (Or Cool Whip Frosting is also Delicious) and some Fresh Strawberries.
Brownie Shortcakes Recipe
Check out this Super Simple Brownie Shortcakes Recipe. All it requires is a Brownie Mix, some Frosting (Or Cool Whip Frosting is also Delicious), and some Fresh Strawberries.
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- Eggs, Oil, & Water for Brownie Mix (Follow Directions)
- Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting or Cool Whip
- 1 lb. Fresh Strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- Start by Slicing the Strawberries and coating them in Sugar.
- Place the strawberry Mixture in the Fridge to chill, this will give you a little bit of a Syrup on your Strawberries. (You can also do this without the sugar and just use Fresh Strawberries but you won't get the syrup).
- Mix Brownie Mix according to the recipe on the box.
- Fill cupcake tin about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 Min.
- Allow to cool completely, then Layer Brownies, Icing, Brownies, Icing, and Top with Strawberries.
If your cupcakes have a really round top, you may want to trim the top off to make it more level so your frosting or cool whip stays on better.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
You can use a Ziploc Baggie with the corner cut off to pipe the frosting on these or a traditional spatula will work also! My kids were begging for more when I was finished!