If you are looking for a fancy way to serve a classic treat this Summer make sure you check out this Super Simple Brownie Shortcakes Recipe. All it requires is a Brownie Mix, some Frosting (Or Cool Whip Frosting is also Delicious) and some Fresh Strawberries.
Here’s the recipe to help you stay on track!Print
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- Eggs, Oil, & Water for Brownie Mix (Follow Directions)
- Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting or Cool Whip Frosting
- 1 lb. Fresh Strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- Start buy Slicing the Strawberries and coating them in Sugar, Place in Fridge to chill, this will give you a little bit of a Syrup on your Strawberries. (You can also do this with out the sugar and just use Fresh Strawberries but you won’t get the syrup)
- Mix Brownie Mix per the recipe on the box
- Bake Brownies in Mini Cupcake Pan or small Cheesecake Pan
- Bake at $350 for about 20 MIn
- Allow to cool Completely, then Layer Brownies, Icing, Brownies, Icing, and Top with Strawberries.
One thing to note, because I’m super fancy I just used a Ziploc Baggie with the corner cut off to pipe the frosting on these. My kids were begging for more when I was finished!