I love all the Traditional Thanksgiving Recipes like Pecan Pie and Pumpkin Pie, but My kids are not always as adventurous so this Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Recipe is just the perfect mix for kids and adults alike.
You can make this as one big pie or you can make these in smaller mini graham cracker crusts. I really like the mini version because they are easy to serve in just about any setting, Plus they look adorable :) Sometimes cuteness just matters right?Print
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Pecan Halves
- Combine Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla in a Bowl
- Combine Dry Ingredients (Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder)
- Slowly add Dry Ingredients to Sugar Mixture
- Stir in Chocolate Chips and Half the Pecans
- Spoon into Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts or a Large Greased Pie Pan
- Cook Mini Pies, 17 Minutes on 350 Degrees
- Cook Pie Pan, 50 Minutes at 325 Degrees
- Top with Whipped Cream just before serving!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Last Updated on