Here is an epic Christmas Gift Scavenger Hunt for Kids for all ages! Grab my free printable Christmas scavenger hunt, and let your kids have fun trying to read and find where the next clue hides.
In terms of what they find at the end of the scavenger hunt is up to you. Could be donuts for breakfast morning, a Christmas gift, or anything you want.
This Christmas Gift Scavenger Hunt for Kids Is…
- Free to Print
- Can be used in almost all homes with easy to follow directions
- Fun for all ages
- Quick to set up on your part
- Grab the Free Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Download and Print The Scavenger Hunt Pages.
- Cut and place them throughout the home as directed on the cards.
- Then place your gift inside your car to surprise your kids.
When To Do The Scavenger Hunt
You could do it when your elf on a shelf arrives, or even on Christmas morning. We are planning to do Christmas morning for our kids. It is a great time to wake them up, get our overnight breakfast casserole cooking and let them go on a hunt, as the food cooks in the oven.
Best Paper To Use
Plain printer paper works great for this product. Since you are slicing and then placing, there is no need to use sturdier paper. Just make sure to allow the ink to dry, so you don’t smudge as you go to cut the paper.
What Type of Items Are In This Printable
From the bathroom to the kitchen and a few other popular spots in your home. They will go room to room trying to find the answer to the fun riddles this scavenger hunt has to offer.
Want More Fun Christmas Ideas
- Easy Christmas Crafts For Kids
- Letter From Santa
- Grinch Painted Rock Craft
- Scrapbook Christmas Craft
- DIY Buffalo Plaid Christmas Decorations
- Dollar Tree Christmas Wrapping Ideas