After many years of making brownies I have come up with the best ever chunky chocolate brownies with nuts recipe and it is absolutely phenomenal!! Now, I don’t know if you have ever made a homemade brownie recipe before but after this recipe I promise you will never go back and the best part…….. you probably already have the ingredients to make them in your house already! So head on over to your pantry and lets get to baking!
Chunky Chocolate Brownies with Nuts Recipe
3/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup jumbo chocolate chips (I used 1/2 cup semi sweet and 1/2 cup milk chocolate)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1) Lightly spray or grease a 9×12 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
3) In another large mixing bowl mix together sugar, cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4) Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix well. Add in chocolate chips and nuts and stir well.
5) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool in pan. Cut into 2-inch squares.
Print this Recipe:
Don’t forget to check out all of our Christmas Gifts & Ideas for Men, Women, and Kids! We also have all of the Black Friday Ads and all the best Online Black Friday Deals for you. New deals are posted each day so make sure you Check Back Frequently or Sign Up for our Email Alerts!