Holidays around here are not the same without this Cinnamon & Sugar Nuts Recipe. This one is Identical to the ones you smell as you’re walking down the hallway at the Mall, or the ones they make at the State Fair they are perfect for giving as gifts! In fact the last three years I made these for my husband’s co workers! I just package them in cellophane bags with these gift labels from tiny prints and tie them up with Tulle from Hobby Lobby! It is very simple and so delicious!
Print this Recipe:
- 6 Egg Whites
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 2 C. Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 10 Cups of Nuts (I normally get about 10 cups of Almonds and about 8 cups of Walnuts or Pecans since they are larger)
- Beat Egg Whites and Water with a Mixer until stiff peaks form
- Toss Nuts in Egg White Mixture until coated completely
- Mix Cinnamon & Sugar in a Large Bowl (I use a large pyrex measuring glass that pours easily)
- Slowly Sprinkle Cinnamon & Sugar Mixture over Nuts and stir until all nuts are covered
- Bake on 250° for 1 1/2 Hours (Stir every 20 Minutes)
- Store in an air tight container
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!