Do you have a trip booked for a Disney World, Disney Cruise, or Disneyland Trip? If so, check out this fun and easy countdown magical door idea, your kids will love it. This is not only Disney-themed but it helps them to see exactly what is to come and how many days are left.
Grab the Magical Countdown to Disney Printable and enjoy decorating your home with this DIY project. Let your kids even join in and help, to get them even more excited.
- Free Who Said It Disney Printable
- Dave Ramsey Budget Printable (great for planning your trip)
- Disney World Planning Printable
This Countdown To The Magic Door Idea Is…
- Free to Print
- Great for any trip you plan to take to Disney destinations
- Can even use this for a countdown to a birthday with a Disney theme
- Just use a printer and colored paper, or take it to Staples, or other paper product store to print for you.
How to Use Magical Countdown Printable
- Print out the Free Disney Printable.
- Cut out the Castle, and the Mickey silhouettes. If you need cut out multiple pages of the Mickey silhouettes, so you have enough for the amount of days you need.
- Each day let your child remove one of the Mickey’s from their door, as a countdown till when they leave!
Best Paper To Use
You can use a classic printer paper or spend a little more and buy cardstock. The cardstock will be a lot firmer and you won’t run the risk of it being flimsy and tearing as easily. But either type of paper works.
When To Start A Disney Countdown
There is no must start date. You could start counting down a few months in advance, one month in advance or like two weeks before you leave. You pick what you want.
Just print out as many Mickey heads as you need and tape them or stick them all around the door.
Best Tape For Sticking Printable Onto The Door
Personally, we use double sided tape. It works great on attaching to the printable and the door easily. You can also stick to a wall if you want or even a poster board.
You can find double sided tape at most mass retailers, or shop online and ship to your home.