This Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe is extremely easy and so tasty!!
There is nothing more Traditional for Thanksgiving in the south than Green Bean Casserole! It’s a family favorite around here and something we really only eat during the Holidays so it’s a special treat! Last year I needed to take Green Bean Casserole to a Pot Luck Thanksgiving Dinner and I needed a way to keep it warm so I decided to make it in my CrockPot and it was So Simple that this is the only way I make it now!
Here’s what you need:
4 Cans of French Style Green Beans
2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can of Milk
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
2 Cups of French’s Fried Onions
Combine all ingredients (Except Onions) In Your Crock-Pot and mix well
Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hours
Top with French’s Fried Onions for another 30 Min, or Place in Oven for 15 min at 350 Degrees to Brown Onions
Print this recipe:
- 4 Cans of French Style Green Beans
- 2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can of Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Cups of French's Fried Onions
- Combine all ingredients (Except Onions) In Your Crock-Pot and mix well
- Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hours
- Top with French's Fried Onions for another 30 Min, or Place in Oven for 15 min at 350 Degrees to Brown Onions
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 717mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!