There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot Summer day than a big glass of a chilled beverage. And while I love lemonade just as much as the next gal, sometimes I prefer to make something a little bit more elaborate but just as easy.
This is the case with this super delicious Cucumber Lime Mock-Tail Recipe! Seriously, friends, this is just as good (or even better!) than the real deal + it’s family friendly, and it’s so refreshing you’ll find yourself making pitcher after pitcher.
The secrets to making this recipe so so good are:
1. Start with a sprinkle of sugar
2. Add a healthy amount of lime juice
3. Add some lime slices and cucumber slices so it gets infused with a ton more of flavor
4. Pour some water or soda (your call, both options are just as delicious!)
5. Serve it on glasses over a ton of ice. Between you and I? Go big with the ice, you’ll thank me later.
See? I told you this was easy peasy. The great thing about this recipe is that it gets better a couple of hours after it’s made. So if you are planning to host a BBQ or a party this Summer you can make a huge pitcher of this way before the party starts. Sometimes I even make it the night before so the cucumber and the lime slices have enough time to infuse the mocktailrita with a ton of their flavor.
Another great idea if you want to amp up the margarita factor is to rim up your glasses with some salt and instead of serving it in glasses pour it into tall margarita glasses.
Then is just time to sit back and enjoy. Trust me when I say the refreshing factor of this is HUGE.
Cucumber Lime MocktailritaPrint
This Cucumber Lime Mocktailrita is just about to become the drink of the season! Super delicious, refreshing, easy and family friendly. Get the recipe!
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 7 Limes, sliced
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- Lemon soda
- Ice to taste
- In a pitcher add the cucumber and lime slices.
- Add the lime juice and complete with lemon soda.
- Take to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish the glasses with some lime slices.
What are some of your favorite drink recipes? If you love to try new frozen, kid friendly recipes, be sure to try out this Strawberry Lemonade Recipe!
Last Updated on