Consider making this Dinosaur Sensory Bin a fun activity to do indoors or outdoors. A dinosaur dip that will provide countless hours of fun for kids. Grab a few supplies and make a super easy sensory bin for boys or girls.
If you like dinosaur activities I have a few more ideas for you to check out. Try this shadow drawing, or check out this dino-themed birthday idea.
Why Make A Dinosaur Sensory Bin
- Easy Supplies
- Fun indoor or outdoor activity
- Fun for kids of all ages
- Use any of your favorite toys in the sensory bin
- Great for using imagination, feeling different textures
- Hours of playtime to be had
Where to Get Supplies For Sensory Bin
You can snag all these items at your local Dollar Tree. I was able to grab all my items at the Dollar Tree. But you can also shop online, head to a local craft store, etc.
How to Make Sensory Bin
- Place your dinosaurs in your bin. Then you will sprinkle your gems on.
- Add on the colored sand in your sensory bin.
- Then use the paintbrushes and use it to dig up and dust away from the dinosaurs in the sand.
*Optional: Place dinosaurs in the bin first before adding sand. Then, kids can “dig them up” with spoons and paintbrushes, just like a real dinosaur dig!
Different Toys To Add Into Sensory Bin
- If you are making it for a girl, add in hard dolls, jewels, etc. You can truly use any hard toys that you dig and play.
- Rings, necklaces, etc.
- Toy Cars
You might be able to roam around the toy room and find tons of different items you can add to the sensory bin.
Want More DIY Activities For Kids