Get excited, y’all! Disney has just announced that they are releasing some of your favorite Disney Parks Recipes so you can enjoy them at home! YUM, right?! You’ll absolutely love these delicious snacks & treats. Plus, check out all of the other Online Deals we have found for you! You’ll find everything from things you need to things you really really want for amazing deals!
Disney Parks Recipes
Now that most of us are stuck at home, it’s the perfect time to whip out all of our cooking & baking skills! If you’re someone who loves to bake and has been wanting to test the waters in making popular Disney foods, then check this out: Disney and other affiliated blogs have been sharing some of their most popular theme park recipes! And we have the low down for you here…
- 1 cup pineapple juice, frozen in an ice cube tray
- 1 DOLE® Banana, peeled and frozen
- 2-1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- COMBINE pineapple juice, banana, and powdered sugar in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth, gradually adding coconut milk and scraping down sides if necessary. Serve immediately.
The Churro Bites recipe is inspired by the snack that is found in all Disney parks around the globe, when they’re open at least. It will serve four people and features ingredients you likely already have at home.
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups vegetable or canola oil
- ½ cup sugar
- Combine water, butter, salt, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in 1 ½-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring pot to rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 min.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until temperature reaches 350˚.
- Spoon dough into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strip of dough over saucepan, cut with knife, and drop into hot oil. Repeat until churro bites fill saucepan with room to fry.
- Fry churro bites until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
- Drain churro bites on paper towel.
- Mix sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss in churro bites until coated. Place on serving plate and serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Toy Story Land’s Grilled Cheese
Want to make the best, gooey grilled cheese from Disney World? This is my favorite recipe to use and my kids love it!
Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Double Gloucester or cheddar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich
- 8 slices of artisan bread
- 8 cheddar cheese slices
- 8 provolone slices
For Cream Cheese Spread
- Combine cream cheese, Double Gloucester or cheddar, heavy cream, and salt in food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
For Garlic Spread
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and salt in small bowl and stir until blended. Set aside.
For Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich
- Lay out artisan bread slices on parchment paper or large cutting board.
- Place 2 slices of cheddar on 4 of the bread slices. Place 2 slices of provolone on remaining bread slices.
- Equally spoon cream cheese spread on slices with provolone. Gently smooth cream cheese spread over each slice.
- Press cheddar side and provolone side together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, until hot.
- Brush both sides of the sandwiches with garlic spread.
- Grill sandwiches for 2 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
Epcot’s Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup Recipe
1/2 lb Smoked Bacon, medium dice
2 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted
1 Medium Red Onion, medium dice
3 ribs Celery, medium dice
1 cup All purpose Flour
3 cups Chicken Stock, fresh made or low sodium
4 cups Whole milk
12 oz. White Cheddar
3 dashes Tabasco
3 dashes Worcestershire
4 fl. oz. Pale Ale, like Moosehead, room temperature
Black Pepper, fresh ground
1 Tbsp. Chives, thinly sliced for garnish
2 Tbsp. Smoked Bacon, rendered crisp, fat removed
- Heat milk in a saucepan and bring to a simmer
- In a non-reactive heavy-bottomed soup pot, such as a dutch oven, render bacon over medium heat until wilted but not browned.
- Add onions, celery, and carrots then cook until the onion is translucent and bacon has crisped.
- Slowly add in flour and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in stock, a little at a time, blending well
- Add warmed milk and stir until there are no lumps
- Return to a simmer, then cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese, Tabasco, Worcestershire and ale.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite pretzel bread and top with chopped chives.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Fried Endorian Tip-Yip
How great is this?! You can experience one of the best parts of the Disney parks from your home (for much cheaper, too)!
Enjoy these fun dishes at home! Let us know how they turn out!