If you need some fun ideas of things you can make with your kids this year Check out this 16 DIY Christmas Ornaments. I think some of these would be perfect for kids! We used to make those Cinnamon Scented Christmas Tree Ornaments all the time when I was little and I have such great memories of cutting them out. So Fun!
Here are 16 Ideas for DIY Christmas Ornaments!
- Argyle Applique Ornament by So September
- Button Ornament by The Navy Stripe
- Acorn Cap Ornament by Sweet Something Designs
- Felt Snowball Ornament by Living Well Spending Less
- Button Ornaments by WyTography
- Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments for Kids by DIY Inspired
- DIY Wedding Invitation Ornament by Something Turquoise
- Re-Vamped Christmas Ornaments by Glued to my Crafts
- Bell Jar Christmas Ornament by Uncommon Designs
- Mr. and Mrs. Reindeer Ornaments by Uncommon Designs
- Paper Curl Ornament by Practically Functional
- Cinnamon Applesauce Ornament by One Creative Mommy
- Melted Snowman Ornament by Occasionally Crafty
- DIY Glitter Ornaments by Juggling Act Mama
- Cloths Pin Ornaments by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Old Tart Tin Ornmanets by Lady Behind the Curtain
- Blade Runner (Ice Skates) Ornament by Jo, My Gosh!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Last Updated on