Are you looking for another fun Easter Treat this year?! Check out this Easter Bunny Chow Recipe!
I am LOVING this Easter Bunny Chow Recipe! I wish these were pinker and I’m thinking maybe less powdered sugar next time would work, maybe cut in half? The last time I had made these was in grade school! And I think those were chocolate peanut butter ones with Crispix cereal!
This bunny chow recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and salty! I love the crunchiness of the pretzels and cereal paired with salt, sugar, and chocolate. This won’t last long at your house or Easter gathering.
If you are a fan of anything chocolate, sweet, and salty, this recipe is for you. Plus, it’s a huge party treat and kid favorite! My kids ate it up!
Also, if you are having an Easter Party or hosting an Egg Hunt, this really is a great go-to quick and simple recipe. Save your time, money, and sanity and make this ahead of time! Plus, we have been finding some really great coupons lately on Easter Candy!
- 3 cups of rice Chex
- 50 bright pink Wilton candy melts (about 1/2 a bag)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Spring M&M candies
- Place cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- Microwave candy melts for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour candy melts over cereal and mix well.
- Place half of the powdered sugar into a large, gallon size, sealable bag and shake. Open and pour in cereal. Place remaining powdered sugar in the bag and shake well to coat.
- Spread cereal onto a baking sheet and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes, until hard. You can place it in the refrigerator as well.
- Add in pretzels and M&M candies before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
Another fun thing I like to do with easter treats is to send them to the office with my Hubby! His co-workers love it!
So easy to make and full of Easter colors and flavors! Plus, be sure to check out this Easter Teacher Gift Idea! Use your favorite Easter Filler, or my favorite, Starburst Jelly Beans!
Never Miss a Deal Again! Join our Daily Hot Deal Alerts Email & get access to Exclusive Deals just for our Email Subscribers + You’ll get Daily updates with all the best deals (both online & in-store) so you can Save Even More! CLICK HERE to join our Community of People who Love to Save Money! We Make It Easy for You to Save!