This Easter Bunny Frappuccino Gift Idea is a super adorable and fun DIY Easter craft that makes a great gift. You can gift to your child’s teacher, daycare provider, neighbors, and friends. This bunny Starbuck’s Frappuccino gift is so fun and easy to make with the free printables.
Easter gifts are my favorite. There is something about pastels that just make my heart happy. Enjoy making this along with some other fun Easter projects. Easter wreath, Easter candy basket, or even this giant Easter balloon.
Easter Bunny Frappuccino Gift Idea
Let me walk you through how easy this is to assemble and enjoy for the holiday. Kids will even have fun making these.
Print Free Bunny Printable
- Go Here to Download the Bunny Template – it is 3 pages.
- Print It Out
- Cut As Directed
- Tape (I Used Double Sided Tape) onto Frappuccino Glasses and the Carrier
How To Assemble Your Bunny Frappuccino Set
Take your ears and cut them out, then stick them on the backside of the Frappuccino bottles.
Next, you will then cut out the face and tape it on the neck of the bottle underneath the lid.
With the striped paper, you will stick it around the box of the 4 pack of frappuccinos. This is going to give it an even more fun Easter feel.
Stick the circle labels on top of the Starbucks bottles.
More Starbuck’s Drinks
- How to earn Starbucks stars
- Starbuck’s Secret Menu Drinks
- Best Starbuck’s Hacks to Save Money
- Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Starbuck’s Coffee Cake
Tips For Making This Printable Bunny Frappuccino
- Cardstock or the thicker paper is best as it will hold up, as rather printer paper will not.
- Stuff grass in the areas of drinks to make it more festive.
- Consider having a few Easter eggs sitting by the gift to give it a more fun look.
- Use any flavor of frappuccino you want.
Who To Gift This Easter Gift To
- Family – Anyone who enjoys coffee, this is a simple and affordable Easter gift.
- Teachers – Gift to your child’s classroom so teachers and helpers can have a drink.
- Daycare – If your child or children go to daycare this is a great gift.
- Co-workers – Simple and affordable to make.
- Real Estate Agent – If you are selling or buying a home this is a fun thank you gift if you are taking part around Easter.
- Neighbors – Do a drop and run door dash with this fun Easter drink. Surprise your neighbors and pay it forward with a fun treat.