Last Night I made these Family Favorite Easter M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies. Easter M&M’s have been on sale recently and there are several coupons currently listed in the Coupon Database so it’s a festive way to make a family favorite for cheap!
Easter M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla (You can use less if you want)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2/3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Cup. Chocolate Chips
- 1 12 oz. Bag M&Ms
- Combine softened Butter & Sugar in Bowl
- Add Eggs and Vanilla
- Add in Dry Ingredients Slowly
- Add Chocolate Chips & M&Ms and Stir
- Roll into 1 1/2" Size Balls and Place on Pan
- Bake 10 Minutes at 350 Degrees or Until Tops are Just done
- Let Cool on Pan for 10 Minutes and Then Remove from Pan
ENTER YOUR COMMENT HEREthe recipe is gone :/
How much flour ?
I’m not sure if it says 2 3/4 cup or 2/3 or 3/4 cup .
Please let me know .
Did u find out how much flour?
these look great, I’m going to make them tomorrow.