I have the PERFECT Easy Homemade Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe for you today! I’ve been looking for a simple and easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe and I finally found the one I love + I’ve added some Peppermint Candy Canes for a fun twist on a traditional recipe.
Growing up my Mom always made Hot Chocolate with Hershey’s Cocoa and as I have tried so many different recipes the last few years I’ve been surprised how hard it was to find a dry mix recipe that included Hershey’s Cocoa. Most include a Nestle Quick or similar Chocolate Drink Mix which didn’t seem like Homemade Hot Chocolate to me so I kept searching!
I finally decided to combine several recipes and see how it turned out and I finally have a Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe that I love! You can layer this with Crushed Candy Canes and Miniture Marshmallows for a great Gift in a Jar Idea!
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix RecipePrint
- 2 Cups Powdered Milk
- 12 Candy Canes (Crushed in Food Processor)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Hersheys Cocoa
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Coffee Mate Creamer
- In a Large Air Tight Container combine all ingredients and stir, or place on air tight lid and shake to mix all ingredients completely
- You can either Add in the Crushed Candy Canes into the powdered mixture or layer them into a jar if you are giving them as a gift.
- Mix 1/3rd Cup of Hot Cocoa Mix with 3/4 Cup Water (6 oz.)
- Serve Hot!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!