I have the PERFECT Easy Homemade Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe for you today!
I’ve been looking for a simple and easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe and I finally found the one I love + I’ve added some Peppermint Candy Canes for a fun twist on a traditional recipe.
Growing up my Mom always made Hot Chocolate with Hershey’s Cocoa and as I have tried so many different recipes in the last few years I’ve been surprised how hard it was to find a dry mix recipe that included Hershey’s Cocoa. Most include a Nestle Quick or similar Chocolate Drink Mix which didn’t seem like Homemade Hot Chocolate to me so I kept searching!
I finally decided to combine several recipes and see how it turned out and I finally have a Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe that I love! You can layer this with Crushed Candy Canes and Miniture Marshmallows for a Great Gift in a Jar Idea!
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
- 2 Cups Powdered Milk
- 12 Candy Canes (Crushed in Food Processor)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Hersheys Cocoa
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Coffee Mate Creamer
- In a Large Air Tight Container combine all ingredients (except the candy canes) and stir, or place on the airtight lid and shake to mix all ingredients completely
- You can either Add in the Crushed Candy Canes into the powdered mixture or layer them into a jar if you are giving them as a gift.
- Mix 1/3rd Cup of Hot Cocoa Mix with 3/4 Cup Water (6 oz.)
- Serve Hot!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 13 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 4g
Make sure you check out our Saving Money Blog and also our How to Coupon Page for more tips, tricks and videos on saving money and using coupons.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!