Check out this super simple Easy Peeps Easter Vase for your holiday decorations! If you are looking for a way to brighten up your Easter lunch table, this Easy Peeps Easter Vase is the perfect touch!
You can make one of these in no time and enjoy it all weekend long! I love saving my sanity by using items I already have at home (vases) and filling them with cheap decorations (candy)! Plus, I mean Peeps are cute, but do you really want to eat them? I think you either love them or don’t like them at all!
Here’s What You Need:
1. I simply layered a smaller vase inside a smaller vase.
2. I filled the vase with jelly beans, added in a layer of peeps, and then finished off with Cadbury Eggs!
3. Pick up your fresh flowers and add water to the smaller vase!
- 2 Vases
- Jelly Beans
- Cadbury Eggs
- Put a smaller vase inside a larger vase.
- Fill the large vase with jelly beans, a layer of Peeps, and then add Cadbury Eggs on top.
- Fill your small vase with flowers and water.
Since I had the smaller Vase inside of the larger vase I did not have to worry about my pattern getting messed up when I added my flowers! Plus your flowers stay watered and looking nice! Super simple and so cute!
This Easy Peeps Easter Vase is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Plus, you could choose your own Easter Treats to add to your centerpiece! Get creative and add a different candy every holiday season! I am excited to have this on my table as we look forward to Easter! This is one of my family’s favorite holidays and we are excited to celebrate!
Plus, be sure to check out these Free Easter Adult Coloring Pages! These have become so popular this year, so I am super excited to offer you this FREE Printable! Check out even more Easter Crafts and Recipes!