Here is an Easy Turkey Cupcakes Recipe for Thanksgiving! This fun Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe for Kids is perfect for Fall Parties, Class Parties, or Gifts! Thanksgiving Cupcakes couldn’t get any cuter than this turkey cupcake right here!
Here is a fun and Turkey Cupcakes Recipe for Thanksgiving!
Make this Thanksgiving Cupcake Recipe for a special Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe for Kids! These can add a lot of character to your Thanksgiving Dinner, and Adults and Kids will fall in love with these fun treats! These could also be a fun Thanksgiving Treat to take to a class party at school or to have at a fall party with your family and friends! Plus, be sure to check out even more Thanksgiving Recipes and Dessert Recipes!
Can I Make Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes For This Turkey Cupcake
Absolutely! If you would prefer to make homemade chocolate cupcakes for this turkey cupcake, go for it. I reached for a box for a quick and easy prep. But if you prefer homemade, feel free. Devil’s food, plain chocolate, or any other cupcake recipe.
What Frosting Do You Use For Turkey Cupcake
I made a homemade chocolate frosting. I find that when you make homemade frosting it will pipe better for the face. If you use store-bought it won’t hold form as good as a homemade. Homemade frosting tends to be a lot thicker in texture.
Easy Turkey Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chocolate SPrinkles
- 1 bag Candy Corn
- 48 Candy Eyes
- 1/8 cup Red Candy Melting Chips
- Bake cupcakes according to box directions.
- Allow to cool.
- Whisk or sift together cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Cream butter and vanilla in a large bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar cocoa powder mixture, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Beat for 5 minutes to make sure it is fluffy.
- Ice cupcakes then sprinkle or dip tops in chocolate sprinkles.
- Insert 5-7 candy corns along the back edge of each to make tail feathers.
- Pipe more icing from the fron edge to the middle of each to make turkey neck and face.
- Push 1 candy corn into head to make beak.
- Place 2 eyes above beak.
- Place red melting chips into corner of zippered sandwich bag.
- Microwave for 45 seconds and knead to insure that they are melted and smooth.
- Clip corner and pipe a waddle on the beak and down the neck of each turkey.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 1g
How to Store Thanksgiving Cupcakes
To preserve the frosting you will want to store these cupcakes in the fridge. You can keep them in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Of course, with each day they will dry out a bit. Make sure to keep them in an airtight container.
Can You Freeze Turkey Cupcakes
Yes, you can freeze these turkey cupcakes. Simply place in an airtight container. Then store in the freezer for up to three months. Thaw on the counter or in the fridge a few hours before you plan to serve them.
If you love these Turkey Cupcakes, check out these other Thanksgiving recipes
- Turkey Sugar Cookies | Here is another fun and kid-friendly Thanksgiving dessert to whip up. a Sugar cookie that is decorated with a turkey theme. Sweet, easy to make and delicious.
- 18 Thanksgiving Desserts | Here are even more dessert ideas for Thanksgiving to consider. Lots of great ideas to dress up your dessert table.
- 7 Sweet Potato Recipes | If you are a fan of sweet potatoes consider trying something new this year. Here are some incredible recipes that have sweet potatoes as the main event.
Pick up these Wilton Red Candy Melts at Amazon! Grab these now for all of your Holiday Baking this year! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
You can also check out this Fall Trail Mix Recipe with Candy Corn and Popcorn! This is a great snack recipe for fall parties and class parties! Try this and even more Thanksgiving Recipes, Crafts and more!