This Easy Valentine Candy Bouquet is such a fun DIY gift idea for kids, teachers, and neighbors for Valentine’s Day! I love that it’s super easy to put together, but still is so adorable, too!
How to Make an Easy Valentine Candy Bouquet
It’s really quite easy to create this DIY Valentine’s Day gift! All you need are a few supplies and tools.
Supplies for a DIY Valentine’s Day Candy Bouquet
- Valentine Container – I used a Valentine’s Day glass, but you could use a coffee cup, vase, or chipboard gift box, too.
- Filler – I used valentine tissue paper, but you could use pink or red felt or mylar, instead.
- Wooden Skewers – You’ll find wooden skewers in the grilling or kitchen section at your local store or on Amazon.
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun – Or, valentine washi tape would be cute, too!
- Valentine Candies and Treats – I love this part because you can customize what you include to what the recipient likes! If you wanted to add a gift card in the middle of all the candy, you could do that, too! That would be such a fantastic teenager valentine gift!
First, place the filler in the container. You could use mylar, felt, fabric, or tissue paper. I suppose you could actually use the shredded filler and it would look cute, too!
Next, glue or tape the treats onto the skewers. If you have chocolate treats, you may consider taping so the hot glue doesn’t melt the chocolate. Or, you could use low-temp hot glue, too! Depending on the size and height of your container, you may need to trim the skewers down a bit so they’re not too tall and top-heavy.
Lastly, arrange the skewers inside the container. I like to put the larger items in the back and the smaller items in the front. You may need to insert extra pouffs of filler to cover up the skewers if you prefer, but you don’t have to!
Wasn’t that easy? And it’s such a cute gift idea for Valentine’s Day, too! I love that you can customize the treats and colors to the recipient.
More DIY Valentine’s Ideas
- 4 Dollar Tree Valentine Gift Baskets for Kids – Some super frugal but fun ideas here!m
- A HUGE List of DIY Valentine Gift Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Donut Bouquet – Super cute semi-homemade idea!
- Valentine Container
- Filler (Such as tissue paper, felt, or shredded filler
- Adhesive (Hot Glue or Valentine Washi Tape)
- Hot Glue Gun
- First, place the filler in the container. You could use mylar, felt, fabric, or tissue paper.
- Next, glue or tape the treats onto the skewers.
- Lastly, arrange the skewers inside the container.